Briefly in English
The Finland Society’s Senior advice service
Are you a senior living overseas and wondering how to apply for pension in Finland or other countries? Are you trying to understand taxation of your pensions? Are you perhaps planning to return to Finland?
The senior advice service provides guidance and advice if you
- are a returnee or are planning to move back to Finland for retirement
- have worked overseas and receive pension income from that country
- plan to spend your retirement days overseas
- are a Finnish senior living abroad
The senior advice service provides information on matters such as
- pension applications in Finland and other countries
- pension payments to Finland and practical bank arrangements
- social security and tax agreements between countries
- advice on how to fill out tax returns
- pensioners’ benefits and services
- practical advice on returning
You can send in questions by email or call our adviser
on Monday-Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. and
on Wednesday-Thursday between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Finnish time.
Senior Citizens’ Advisor
Jenny Orphanou (general advice) +358 (0)41 7307333 [email protected]
You can call the The Finland Society’s advice service on Monday-Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. and
on Wednesday-Thursday between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Mariankatu 8 B
00170 Helsinki +358 9 684 1210 [email protected]
The Finland Society’s office is closed due to pipe repairs in the building.
During this time, the society’s staff is working remotely.
You can reach us best by email or phone. We serve you on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Suomi-Seura ry suomi-seura.fi